Furniture is being moved around today in the office including the massive board table we bought last year being moved upstairs. Thanks to one of our trustees Dixon McIvor and his band of strong lifters! Hope they go okay moving the massive bits of glass! And the really early daffodils bought earlier in the week are still letting off a very spring fragrance and provide great loveliness throughout our working day as well!
A few great links have come our way over the past week:
- How to make gift bags from newspaper (love this idea!) on How about Orange blog.
- Wellingtonians can now recycle more plastic than before. Numbers 1 to 6 can now be put in the recycling bin. More here from Scoop.
- Carbon Neutral coat hangers – this guy has big plans – via Re-Nest.
- Funding for the world’s largest Reuse network has been launched by actress Joanna Lumley and London Mayor Boris Johnson.
- Beautiful Gorilla gardening with living quotes on walls from A Bloomsbury Life.
- Shoes made from left over bits of wood from Swedish artist Liza Fredrika Aslund here via Bit Rebels.
- Bike powered tools in Guatemala via Re-Nest – what a great idea!
- Couple in the US went waste free for a whole year (just like our friends Waveney and Matthew at RubbishFree.co.nz).
Have a wonderful waste free weekend.