At the close of another week here are some of the cool/interesting things we have found from around the world:
- LoveNotes – Love Notes is a New Zealand company that provides a collection service to businesses to upcycle their one-sided non confidential paper into note books. Love it!
- Children’s toys made from recycled wood and plastic from Go Green Games.
- PlanetGreen.com’s top 10 Great Green reads of the past 10 years.
- The camp in your kitchen – stackable and very practical kitchen gear from Pila.
- A new eco-index for clothing will be able to tell you the complete life cycle impact of that item of clothing. Be great to see that here.
- Re-Nest lists the 10 alternatives to plastic wrap here.
- Is one of your New Year resolutions to reduce the amount of stuff you have then check out Zoove.
Have a great waste free weekend.