Happy Friday. The sun is shining on a really warm Autumn day and we are busy organising new projects and checking up on how current projects are progressing. Next Tuesday and Wednesday we will be attending the WasteMinz Workshops in Auckland so we will be a little quiet on the blog front for a few days but will return with lots of stories, photos and WasteMinz goodness.
In the meantime here are a few waste related goodies to make your Friday.
- Christchurch City Council is removing 150 rubbish bins – apparently the ones that hardly get used or are being misused – good or bad?
- What’s the most recycled product in the US? Not what you would think.
- Need to recycle a Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb and not sure where you can do that? Here are all the Christchurch places that will recycle them.
- Go inside to see all the different parts that make up a machine – here on JunkCulture.
- It’s all about love on Earth Day from Beth on FakePlasticFish here.
Have a great weekend.